|Set Appearances||Non sets|
|First TV Appearance||2017|
|Follows|| king Halbert(Formerly)|
|Weapons & Gear||Non|
|Quote||Art...She's always alive in the heart of the true artist|
|Voice Actor||Vincent Tong|
Roberto Arnoldi is a sculptor of Knighton's kingdom who worked for King Halbert but was expelled by him after a sculpture he would have missed according to the latter. He, therefore, wishes to take revenge on the King and thus becomes the sculptor of Jestro and Monstrox.
- Roberto seems to know how to cook, as he cooked something with marinara sauce for Jestro, as seen in Between a Rock and a Hard Place, in which the jester is prone to carsick, and thus felt nauseous, much to Arnoldi's anger and slight dismay.
- In the same episode, Arnoldi mentioned to Jestro that he got the recipe from his mother in supposedly Italian.
- Arnoldi is most likely Italian, with facts supporting this.
- He cooks with marinara, an Italian tomato sauce, as mentioned above.
- He replied Jestro with the Italian word "capishe/capire/capisce", which means "understand". (Rotten Luck)
- He scolded Jestro with supposedly Italian, as mentioned above.
- He speaks with an Italian accent.